|Dimensions||35 × 35 × 115 cm|
Healing Buchu Serum
R195,00 – R295,00
Buchu is part of the local fauna and flora known as fynbos, and can only be found in Western Cape, South Africa. It is known for its effective anti-inflammatory, ant-fungal & ant-bacterial qualities.
The Healing Serum is specially formulated for oily, acne and problem skin. It alleviates break-outs, manages discomfort with blind pimples, irritated, red, and damaged skin.
Baobab Oil, Sunflower Oil, Caster Oil, Rosehip Oil, Chamomile Oil and Buchu Oil.
How to use:
- Apply before your moisturizer or night balm. You will find it absorbs very fast and then you may apply your moisturizer. The combination of the oil and cream keeps the skin hydrated the whole day/night.
- Also alleviates & moisturizes painful, dry & cracked heels.
- Use as a treatment around the eyes, on the lips and between the eyebrows. Here the Rosehip Oil works wonders.
- Can also be applied to the scalp and hair as treatment. Leave on overnight and wash any excess off with our sulphate free shampoo and conditioner.
- Baobab oil can be used as an oil cleanser. As the first step in your skincare ritual, massage a few drops of baobab Oil into your skin to break down pore-clogging dirt, then rinse it with water. Oil dissolves oil, so this is a great way to gently remove makeup and impurities at the end of the day.
- Also great as a Massage Medium – especially on sore muscles. The oil draws into the skin, so you do not have to shower afterwards.
Retails in 20ml -R220 & 50ml 50ml -R295 Available to Spas in 500ml as a massage medium.