Complete the form on the right or contact us below.
Mobile: +27 82 456 7155
Office Hours: M-F: 9AM – 5 PM,
S: 9AM – 3PM
40 Stepping Stones Rd, Eversdal, Cape Town, 7535
Are your products organic?
Skin Clays use organic, natural and naturally derived ingredients, sourced on the African Continent as far as possible, to make our body and skin care range.
Room fragrance contains alcohol and can therefore not be specified as organic or natural.
Where can we find your products?
Skin Clays is available online www.skinclays.co.za
Skin Clays Salon and Store, 40 Steppingstone Street, Eversdal,
Durbanville Skin Clays Retailers incl.
- Bezonders, Worcester Mall (Western Cape)
- The Journey, Stanford (Western Cape)
- Salty Sisters, Eden on the Bay, Big Bay (Western Cape)
- Lily in Bloom, Welgemoed Forum (Western Cape)
- Annex, Northumberland Street, Bellville (Western Cape)
- Lavish Aesthetics, Claremont (Western Cape)
- Goji Spa, Willowbridge, Bellville (Western Cape)
- Lourensford Spa, Lourensford Estate, Somerset West (Western Cape)
- Lekkerwijn Spa, Franschoek (Western Cape)
Do you have a spa?
Skin Clays currently have a student Salon in Durbanville where we offer the Skin Clays Rituals, massage and facials.
Can I order your product for my Spa?
Yes, Skin Clays have a professional spa range and provide wholesale pricing for bulk orders and access to retail for spas.
Do you do wholesale?
Yes, Skin Clays offer our products to Retailers and selected wholesalers, online platforms and spas as well as hospitality to exclusive hotels and guest houses.
Who makes your products?
Skin Clays produce all our products, by hand, in a Lab in Brackenfell, Cape Town.
Where can I sample your products?
If you live in Cape Town and surrounds, you may visit any of our retailers or wholesalers listed. Alternatively contact the Skin Clays team for a sample pack.